Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Pool Side!

I haven't been to the swimming pool all summer, and for some reason yesterday, it's just what I thought I needed for a relaxing hour or so. And you know what? I had it ALL to myself!!





With all of the kids back at school, all the moms must have been busy running errands, and apparently I was the only one in the neighborhood available for an afternoon swim, so I pretended that I was in my own backyard and played in the water! Perfect afternoon!





My morning started with an awesome 4 mile walk with a friend on some trails at Shawnee Mission Park. This was my drive to the trails!





Breakfast

8 oz Nonfat Greek Yogurt
1 Truvia
2 T. PB2........



.....with 1/2 Sliced Banana




Snack




Lunch




My Dressing!




All Chopped up!




Snack




Dinner




Yes, that is a glass of wine with my dinner. I'm going to stop saying I'm not drinking because its driving me crazy that I'm saying I'm NOT going to do something, then I don't follow through.

I'm going to DRINK much LESS than I used too?????

(My Coach is NOT going to like that statement!)


Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise, and eat them if I choose.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate and it's PPV

Breakfast = Yogurt with PB2, Banana, Coffee with Milk (5)
Snack = Apple (0)
Lunch = Tons of Veggies, Grilled Chicken, 2 T. Tzatziki Sauce (7)
Snack = 1 T. Banana Flavored Better n' Peanut Butter (1)
Dinner = Grilled Chicken, veggies, Feta, Wine (17)

Total = 30

Today's Exercise = walked 4 Miles

How many glasses of water I drank today = 15
Activity Points Earned Today = 4
ALCOHOL consumption = wine


I found this by accident on Pinterest. I don't know if it's true or not, but I do eat all of these things regularly and my belly has gotten smaller.






Where's the "Top 10 Butt and Thigh Burning Foods" list????????



"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment